Assalamualikum & Salam Sejahtera
Dearest friend,
Peace be upon you..
Hope everything is fine for you.
I pray to Allah to bless you today, tomorrow and forever...
I just do not know why must I write this.
and I just do not know why must I tell you.
I do know..
that I miss you. I miss all the sweet times that I have spent with you..
I miss all the good things that you do for me.
Peace be upon you..
Hope everything is fine for you.
I pray to Allah to bless you today, tomorrow and forever...
I just do not know why must I write this.
and I just do not know why must I tell you.
I do know..
that I miss you. I miss all the sweet times that I have spent with you..
I miss all the good things that you do for me.
all the things that you sacrifice for me.
I do know..
that I will never have chance to meet you again.
I will never had a chance to talk with you anymore.
I miss you..
I miss your company..
I miss your attention towards me..
It seems that there is no more place for me in your heart.
It seems that I will have to lose you forever.
goodbye my friend.
goodbye my dear & true senior.
I knew and realize my position now..
I will go and be alone.
Only when you leave
I need to love you
and when the action has all gone
I am just a little fool enough to need you.
I do know..
that I will never have chance to meet you again.
I will never had a chance to talk with you anymore.
I miss you..
I miss your company..
I miss your attention towards me..
It seems that there is no more place for me in your heart.
It seems that I will have to lose you forever.
goodbye my friend.
goodbye my dear & true senior.
I knew and realize my position now..
I will go and be alone.
Only when you leave
I need to love you
and when the action has all gone
I am just a little fool enough to need you.
Nota buat Sabihah Shamsudin
Senior utmkl 2008/2009

No comments:
Post a Comment