Pages

01 May 2010

Love & Truth



The time i've been thinking this way won't stop for me. My empty heart can't discover your feeling yet. I'm sorry.. As i can't draw the same picture again. My emotions just keep repeating over again

Let me listen to "the love song" over your profile. I want to know about you,now that i have met you. No matter how lonely i may be, I've the feeling we will meet again. I don't need any reason, I know things can't turn back

This way...

Will i become something forgotten? My emotion shone in the depths of tears... Even though I know you love someone else now. Trust that you'll have wings to be able to sing, as i trust it too.

At last..
I've decided to accept all the past

I sing to myself "the love song", I want to touch that smile
"The love song" never ends, I was meant to meet you anyway..
It never ends..

Love & Truth.

No comments: