I always think that people are being ignorance
but i was wrong.
I'm the one who are being ignorant
my last semester
one silly mistake
I screwed things up
I know i was wrong
and i know i made this huge silly mistake
I come clean.i faced my mistakes
and i do hope people can forget things easily.
but things doesn't work that way.
i love being around SCR girls, they are my only family here in skudai.
but i didn't being honest with them.
i didn't treat them as family
i keep distance and hard to reached.
i keep things to myself then i get stress out and then i blackout.
i was supposed to seek help.
well at least share something that i cant handle.
i hope things get better in time
To those who offended by me
I apologize.
truly sorry.
deep in my heart i didn't mean to be so rude.
i didn't mean to ignore people around me.
Please don't hate me.
and please don't run away.
orang kata kebenaran itu menyakitkan.
tapi itulah yang terbaik untuk apa2 keadaan sekali pun
lebih baik kita hadapi kebenaran dari kita terus hidup dalam penipuan.
So, let's put a smile on our face and live happily
p/s: i no good with english
No comments:
Post a Comment